Book Hotels in Thessaloniki
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Thessaloniki hotels
Top cheap Thessaloniki hotel deals
- Telioni16 Agiou Dimitriou, Thessaloniki, Central MacedoniaGet Rates
- Nea Metropolis22 Siggrou Street, Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
The price is $41 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 3
- Astoria HotelTsimiski & 9 Salaminos Street, Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
The price is $60 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 3
- Hotel El Greco23 Egnatia Str., Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
The price is $56 per night from Feb 11 to Feb 124/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Metropolitan Hotel65 Vassilissis Olgas & Fleming, Thessaloniki, Central MacedoniaGet Rates
- Orestias Kastorias14 Agnostou Stratiotou, Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
The price is $56 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 3
Top luxury Thessaloniki hotel deals
- Electra Palace Thessaloniki9, Aristotelous Square, Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
The price is $119 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.5/5Good! (4 reviews)
- Makedonia Palace2, Megalou Alexandrou Avenue, Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
The price is $144 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 35/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Daios Luxury LivingNikis Avenue 59, Thessaloniki, Central MacedoniaGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- The Met Hotel48, 26th October Street, Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
The price is $96 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 23
- Excelsior Hotel10 Komninon St. & 23 Mitropoleos Av., Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia
The price is $122 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Porto Palace Hotel65, 26th Octovriou Avenue, Port, Thessaloniki, Central MacedoniaGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
How much is a hotel room in Thessaloniki?
Hotels in Thessaloniki start at $41 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Thessaloniki Hotel & Travel Guide
Thessaloniki, in northern Greece, is one of the world's oldest cities, with a history dating back 3000 years. There have been many cultural influences during its history, and this diversity is reflected all over the city from its architecture to the food, the art, and more. Book a stay in one of the top-quality Thessaloniki hotels, and widen your cultural perspective.
Out and About in Thessaloniki
After disembarking your flight to Thessaloniki, head to your hotel and get some rest, as you'll need to be refreshed for all the sightseeing required. Start at the Greek Agora and Roman Forum in the heart of the city to see some ruins from the days of the Roman Empire. Later in time came the Byzantine Empire, and two of the best churches from that era are Agios Demetrios and Agia Sophia. To go even further back in time, check out the Archaeological Museum to see exhibits that date from Prehistoric times. Finally, the symbol of the city is the White Tower, an old fortification that stands along the waterfront; don't miss your chance to see this beautiful structure.
Eating and Drinking
Thessaloniki overlooks the Thermaic Gulf on the Aegean Sea, and the waterfront is one of the best places in the city for eating and drinking. Nearby Nikis Avenue is lined with bars and restaurants with great sea views; after wandering the streets in admiration, take a break and try the local specialties, such as gyros, souvlaki kebabs, and moussaka, an oven-baked dish of meat, eggplant, and cheese. The local drinks are ouzo, an anise-flavored spirit, and retsina, a type of wine. Lots of hotels in Thessaloniki are within walking distance of Nikis Avenue and its centerpiece, Aristotle Square.
To take a trip back in time, book Thessaloniki vacation packages on Travelocity; there are abundant great deals and cheap hotels in Thessaloniki that won't break the bank. For those who live in a more modern era, you can use your smartphone and get mobile exclusive deals on the Travelocity app.