Book a hotel near Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village
Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village Hotel & Travel Guide
Planing a trip to Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village on your travels?
You will find it in Sedona, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Phoenix.
For quick and easy access to Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village, reserve a room at one of the 14 hotels that are a short commute away. Many travelers enjoy the L'Auberge de Sedona, El Portal Sedona Hotel and Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Piñon Pointe, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
For travelers that enjoy a good deal, there are a bunch of budget hotels nearby that are sure to suit your needs. You can find the Cedars Resort, just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Saad Suites is a meager 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Upmarket establishments are few and far between here. Book a room well in advance to guarantee your place at the Kimpton Amara Resort and Spa, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Just a short distance away, The Chai Spot is an excellent place to order a coffee or a quick bite to eat. If your hunger's not going to be satisfied that easily, check out the menu at El Rincon Restaurante Mexicano, a frequented eatery close by. For all of those travelers that enjoy ending the day with a relaxing beer or wine right in the area, Oak Creek Brewery & Grill will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts VillageHere's a sample of the wider region's other favorite attractions:
- Devote an enjoyable afternoon to viewing art at Mountain Trails Galleries, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Treat your eyes to some fine artworks at Lanning Gallery, a prominent art museum which should headline your cultural attractions list.
- Admire the artworks being displayed at Kuivato Gallery.
- Formed naturally over many thousands of years, the unique natural beauty of Snoopy Rock makes for a memorable excursion.
- Admire what beautiful artworks are on display at Exposures International Fine Art Gallery.