Allow the natural world to work its magic while you explore Toccoa Falls.
You can visit it in Toccoa, 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta.
Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Toccoa Falls, the Country Hearth Inn Toccoa is the best place to get a room.
Sightseeing always works up an appetite. When hunger creeps up and you're looking for a place to refuel, make your way to Toccoa Falls Dining Hall (107 Kincaid Drive, Toccoa Falls), only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Toccoa Falls
After you've visited Toccoa Falls, prepare for the other excellent attractions available in the wider region:
- Inquire about guided tours and browse the various exhibits on display at Currahee Military Museum.
- Throw around a Frisbee with the family and explore the green surroundings at Paul Anderson Memorial Park. Perhaps you could even bring a delicious picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Get a taste of the days of old by spending a few hours at Travelers Rest Historic Site.
- A trek on the popular Panther Creek Trailhead invariably rewards nature lovers with tranquil scenes and a refreshing break from the stress and noise of city life.
- Clarkesville Lanes is a fun attraction that is packed with activities.