Where to stay in Tokyo: Best areas for travelers
- Machida: This destination has its fair share of natural scenery, including Toritsu Oyamadairi Park, Tadao Park and Serigaya Park. If you're planning to stay for more than one night, make a trip to Machida City Minken no Mori Park, Yakushiike Park and Oyamada Park too. Top stays nearby include the Restay Onoji - Adult Only, the Toyoko Inn Tokyo Machida-eki Odakyu-sen Higashi-guchi and the Hotel Machida Villa.
- Hachioji: With interesting attractions such as Mount Takao, Hachioji Castle and Tokyo Fuji Art Museum, you'll soon understand why so many people decide to travel here. Fujimori Park, Takao Trick Art Museum and Yakuoin Temple are just the cherry on top. Quality hotels around town include the Keio Plaza Hotel Hachioji, the Toyoko Inn Tokyo Hachioji-eki Kita-guchi and the Marroad Inn Hachioji.
- Tachikawa: Stay someplace comfy and convenient like the JR-EAST HOTEL METS TACHIKAWA and then get set to discover this thrilling destination's many attractions. Shinnyo-en Head Temple, LaLaPort Tachikawa Tachihi and Showa Kinen Park are a few you won't want to miss. If you'd like more hotel choices, look up the Tachikawa Urban Hotel Main and the Tachikawa Regent Hotel.
- Fuchu: If this is your first time in Fuchu and you're after some inspiration on where to stay, the Business Hotel Citytel Fuchu, the Hotel Continental and the Fuchu Urban Hotel Main are awesome options. What's more, they're perfect bases to explore this destination's many attractions. Fuchunomori Park, Tamagawa Speedboat Racecourse and Kyodonomori Park are popular with travelers and locals alike. Be sure to check out other attractions like Okunitama Shrine, Fuchu Art Museum and Tonogayato Garden.
- Hachijo: With loads of sights on offer here, you'll hardly have time to see them all. At least you'll be spoilt for choice when selecting one of the quality stays here, like the Hachijyo View Hotel, the Forte and the Mantenbo. Once you've had a solid night's rest, wander out and explore some of this destination's favorite nature-based attractions such as Hachijo Botanical Garden and Mt. Mihara. Nanbara Senjojiki is another peaceful place to unwind during your Hachijo escape.
Search vacation packages deals in Tokyo's top destinations
Tokyo flight + hotel packages
Top Tokyo hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Tokyo
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Tokyo (prefecture)?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Tokyo (prefecture)?
Why should I book my Tokyo (prefecture) vacation package via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Tokyo (prefecture) car rental if I book it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Tokyo (prefecture)?
Which airport is best for Tokyo (prefecture)?
What is there to do in Tokyo (prefecture)?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.