Find & compare casino resorts in Toronto from $62
Top Toronto Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Toronto, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and museums, as well as attractions like Hockey Hall of Fame and Royal Alexandra Theatre. Choose from Travelocity's 129 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Toronto and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Toronto with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Yonge-Dundas Square, High Park, and Downsview Park.
- Other things to see include Nathan Phillips Square, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and Scotiabank Arena.
- Need a pet store? Try Tails United, Aquarium Service Toronto, or PawzNDogz.
- For vet care, A E Breeding Farms, Ruminant Field Svc, and Milton Equine Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Toronto
- Motel 6 Brampton, ON - Toronto
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and overall property condition.
- Motel 6 Mississauga, ON - Toronto
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location.
- Pantages Hotel Downtown Toronto
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Toronto
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Toronto.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.