- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- 1 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- 5 min walk
- CN Tower
- 6 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, InterContinental Toronto Centre is in Toronto's Toronto Entertainment District neighborhood, an area with great shopping. CN Tower and Harbourfront Centre are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit PATH Underground Shopping Mall and St. Lawrence Market. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: St Andrew Station is 5 minutes by foot and Osgoode Station is 10 minutes.
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 1 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 5 min walk
- CN Tower - 6 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 6 min walk
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 7 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 5 min walk
- St Andrew Station - 5 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Azure Restaurant and Bar – Restaurant offering African cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
About this property
InterContinental Toronto Centre
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Convenient and easy to get to - close to theatres and for shopping downtown