Overview of Beachfront Resort Torquay
Beachfront Resort Torquay
Guests rated this property 3.6/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Personal protective equipment
Explore the area
Torquay Central Farmers Market17 min walk
Surf World Museum19 min walk
Torquay Visitor Information Centre19 min walk
Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon)42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2021-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
View in a map
About this area
Located in Torquay, Beachfront Resort Torquay is near the beach. Torquay Golf Club and Bellbrae Estate Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Great Otway National Park and Point Danger Marine Sanctuary. Traveling with kids? Consider Surf World Museum and Point Addis Marine National Park. Discover the area's water adventures with parasailing and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving and ecotours.
- Front Beach - 14 min walk
- Torquay Central Farmers Market - 17 min walk
- Surf World Museum - 19 min walk
- Torquay Visitor Information Centre - 19 min walk
- Torquay Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Marshall Station - 22 min drive
- Avalon Airport (AVV) - 42 min drive
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Tue, Dec 01 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):