Book a hotel near Torrey Pines State Reserve, California
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Torrey Pines State Reserve
Torrey Pines State Reserve Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in the magnificence of the local landscape at Torrey Pines State Reserve.
It's located in San Diego County, approximately 460 miles (740 kilometers) out of the state capital, Sacramento.
Despite the fact that there's a fairly good selection of 8 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Torrey Pines State Reserve, it'd be a good idea to book early to ensure that you get the best deal possible. Lots of visitors would recommend The Lodge at Torrey Pines, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, the Residence Inn San Diego Del Mar, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're simply looking for a good roof over your head, have a look at the handful of inexpensive solutions that are just a short drive away. Some choices are the Del Mar Motel on the Beach and the Best Western Golden Triangle Inn.
You have no need to take your bank savings with you after you're gone. Use them while you can and stay for a night at one of the several upmarket hotels that are in the surrounding area. To avoid being disappointed, it's always wise to reserve a room prior to arrival. Try the Rancho Valencia Resort and Spa and Fairmont Grand Del Mar.
Other Things to Do Near Torrey Pines State ReserveAfter your time is done at Torrey Pines State Reserve, there are even more things to do in the area:
- Fine-tune your swing and attempt to take a stroke or two off your game at Torrey Pines Golf Course.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the natural world as you hike through Torrey Pines State Beach.
- Take a trip to Geisel Library and find yourself imagining the stories of those who once wandered these halls.
- Prebook a tour of University of California-San Diego and look on as the enthusiastic pupils and thoughtful professors scurry around this lively establishment.
- Are you interested in medical science? If you are, you should head over to VA Medical Center and take a tour.