Book a hotel near Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, Tybee Island
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tybee Island Light Station and Museum
Tybee Island Light Station and Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are a history fanatic, you'll enjoy learning about the past during your visit to Tybee Island Light Station and Museum.
Savannah, the city where it is located, is an alluring place to visit any time of the year.
For easy access to Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, you can get a room at one of 11 accommodations that are a short commute away. Lots of tourists recommend the Beach House At The Dunes at Beachside Colony, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Tybee Island Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and The Vue at Beachside Colony, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are just looking for a good roof over your head, try one of the handful of inexpensive hotels that are just a short drive away. You'll find the Admirals Inn and the Sky Suites a short drive away.
Focusing on superb coffee and delicious bites to eat, The Salty Pelican (33 Meddin Drive, Tybee Island) is also worth checking out while exploring Tybee Island Light Station and Museum. Still think you could squeeze more in? Even if you discover that your eyes are larger than your stomach, you can enjoy lunch or dinner at North Beach Bar and Grill, (33 Meddin Drive, Tybee Island).
Other Things to Do Near Tybee Island Light Station and MuseumHere are a number of the area's other things to do:
- There's truly nothing like the lovely serenity of dipping your toes into the water. Set aside some time and appreciate seeing the sun reflect on the glistening water at North Beach.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, visit Tybee Island Beach, where you'll find a cool relief in the water.
- Enjoy the unique design in addition to the rich nautical background of Cockspur Island Lighthouse.
- Tybee Island Marine Science Center is a great place to go for people eager to learn about the environmental characteristics of the area. Make sure to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.
- Enjoy an amble along Tybee Island Fishing Pier and Pavilion, which is impressive at all hours of the day, but especially at sunrise.