Allow nature to envelop you while you explore Tyre Harbour.
Some explorers like to see the national capital, Beirut, beforehand. After you're finished there, it is 45 miles (72 kilometers) to Sour, where the attraction can be found.
You don't really have a lot of accommodation options if you're looking to spend your nights in the immediate vicinity of Tyre Harbour. The closest one is the Murex Hotel, which is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Remember to stop at Rest Café (Saydet El Bihar, Tyre) for a caffeine hit or something sweet after visiting Tyre Harbour. Follow your journey passed the setting sun with a glass of beer or wine at Tyre Vibes Drink And Cocktails (Tyre).
Other Things to Do Near Tyre Harbour
After finishing up at Tyre Harbour, there are a range of other attractions to keep you occupied:
- Tyre Archeological Site is a local attraction that is guaranteed to transport you back in time. You will get to see an archaeological dig, in addition to some of the intriguing items that were unearthed as a result.
- Enjoy an intellectually illuminating tourist attraction at Al-Mina excavations. There you'll see the results of an archaeological dig, and even items that were discovered.
- Marvel at the results of an archaeological dig at Al-Bass site.
- Admire the sheer size of Holy Cross Cathedral.
- See evidence a real archaeological dig at Tyre Hippodrome.