Book a hotel near U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near U.S. Bank Arena
U.S. Bank Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be glad you added U.S. Bank Arena to your travel agenda.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Cincinnati, as it's a vibrant city to experience in its own right.
Now and then, it's nice to have less decisions to make, but when you're looking for a hotel you want a diversity of options. The good news is that there are about 24 accommodations in the surrounding area. Several places to consider are the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and finally The Westin Cincinnati, situated just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you enjoy a good deal, there are a couple of budget hotels close by that are sure to fit the bill. You can make a reservation at the Comfort Suites Newport, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or you may prefer the Extended Stay America Cincinnati - Covington, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
A few minutes away, you'll find several high-end hotels to temporarily call home. Two perennial favorites are the Cincinnatian Hotel, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Do you need some caffeine? Coffee lovers can head straight to Simply Grand Cafe & Catering, a short distance from U.S. Bank Arena. If you prefer to have something that's more nourishing, Machine Room is in the neighborhood. If that's not enough, consider stopping for a relaxing drink at Cincinnati Sportservice - Delaware North Companies.
Other Things to Do Near U.S. Bank ArenaIn addition to U.S. Bank Arena, travelers often swing by some of the area's other notable attractions:
- Are you eager to find some parkland where you can enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or just sit in the sun? Make your way over to Lytle Park.
- Take a stroll down memory lane, remembering the heroes that made the game what it is at Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Scripps Center is not only one of the main business hubs, but is also worth going to even if you aren't here on a business trip.
- You can feast your eyes on fine art at Taft Museum of Art, a prominent art museum to add to your itinerary.
- Throw around a Frisbee with your friends and explore the greenery at Smale Riverfront Park. You might even like to bring a delicious picnic and make an afternoon of it.