Book a hotel near USS Hornet Museum, Alameda Point
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near USS Hornet Museum
USS Hornet Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? USS Hornet Museum was meant to be seen.
To see it, along with a fantastic array of other sites, head to the well-loved city of Oakland.
Despite the fact that there's a reasonable selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of USS Hornet Museum, it'd be a good idea to book as early as possible so that you get the best deal available. Many visitors appreciate the Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oakland/Alameda and Z Hotel Jack London Square, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the kind of person that feels fine without glamorous facilities, you can get a room at one of the few bargain accommodations in the area. Why not select from one of the Rodeway Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn - Oakland / Lake Merritt?
A popular answer is the Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel, located 7 miles (11 kilometers) away. It's the only high-end choice in the vicinity.
The Soiled Dove (2201 Ferry Point, Alameda) is a popular local restaurant that locals frequent after a busy day, and it's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near USS Hornet MuseumYou're surely not going to call it a day after USS Hornet Museum? Set aside some time to check out what else the area has to offer:
- Browse the exhibits at Alameda Naval Air Museum for greater insight into military history.
- What could possibly be better than an enlightening cultural trip mixed with wine? Head to Rock Wall Wine Company and you will easily find the answer.
- St. George Spirits is perfect if you're interested in the delicate art of distilling spirits. The best part is, you'll get a little taster!
- Evolve your taste buds with the ambrosial flavors of the wines showcased at Rosenblum Cellars.
- If you would like to find out more about the region, go and have a look at Crab Cove Visitor Center and pick up a pamphlet.