Children shouldn't get to have all the fun when it comes to going on vacation. Treat yourself to a bit of adult-inspired recreation at Unionville Vineyards.
It's located in New Jersey.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Unionville Vineyards, there are 3 accommodation options that are eager to welcome you. You should add the Hampton Inn Flemington and Travel Inn & Suites to your shortlist.
Spend a few nights at the Ramada Flemington, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, and free up your cash for tasting the scrumptious local food.
With their assortment of beer, wine and spirits, you're certain to have a memorable time at Unionville Vineyards (9 Rocktown Road, Ringoes), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Unionville Vineyards
You've come a long way, so we imagine Unionville Vineyards won't be your only stop. Once you're finished, investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Whether you are a real enthusiast or just enjoy drinking wine with friends, Old York Cellars is a fabulous place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- Track down some unique and perhaps even handmade souvenirs and gifts and relax for a short while with a snack at Dutch Country Farmers Market.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make sure you spend some time at Paradise Golf Center.
- Do some shopping at Liberty Village Premium Outlets, where you can buy almost anything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- If you're ready to splurge on some local wares and delicacies, Blue Moon Acres is a great place to spend a few hours.