Book a hotel near University of Texas at Austin, Austin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Texas at Austin
University of Texas at Austin Hotel & Travel Guide
University of Texas at Austin is one of those landmarks that will bring a smile to your face long after your trip has come to an end.
It's located in Austin, a state capital that's home to a range of excellent things to see and do.
Since you'll be spending a large portion of your time at University of Texas at Austin, why not set up camp close by? With 35 nearby possibilities available, you'll be able to locate something to suit all your needs. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find the Four Seasons Hotel Austin. Two other places you should consider are the W Austin, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and The Driskill - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're after modestly priced solutions, there are a few available here. For instance, the Rodeway Inn University - Downtown is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, while the Days Inn University Downtown is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Worldly travelers should take pleasure in the pleasant surroundings at one of the first-class hotels here. Some places are the Hotel Ella, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Austin's Inn at Pearl Street, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you're the type of visitor that does a large amount of your traveling through the steam of a hot cup of coffee, then you're in luck. An easy walk away, Texas Coffee Traders - Pangea Cafe has got all the delectable drinks and treats you need. If you have a couple of extra hours and a love of eating, you can also enjoy the delicious fare at Chick-fil-A. After the sun has gone down, journey down the road to Gabriel's Cafe for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near University of Texas at AustinAs well as University of Texas at Austin, here is a list of some more things in the region you're going to want to check out:
- Sports fans of all ages will enjoy a visit to The Stark Center for Physical Culture and Sports. You can relive former glories and celebrate the greats.
- Take the little ones to check out Texas Natural Science Center, where they're certain to be inspired by the collections.
- Support the local cultural scene and see a play at Bass Concert Hall.
- Check out the enlightening exhibitions that are housed at Texas Memorial Museum.
- University of Texas Tower is a historically important local attraction and a common place to meet.