Book a hotel near Utah Olympic Park, Park City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Utah Olympic Park
Utah Olympic Park Hotel & Travel Guide
There's usually something lively going on at Utah Olympic Park. It accommodates some big-time events and experiencing one is certain to be a high point of your trip.
It's to be found in Park City. If you aren't familiar with the name, it's 18 miles (29 kilometers) away from the state capital, Salt Lake City.
Finding a place that's conveniently located near the action ensures a more memorable trip. Within an easy commute of Utah Olympic Park, you'll be able to choose from around 23 accommodations. The Miners Club and the Waldorf Astoria Park City are popular choices and they're only 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. You may also like to consider the Grand Summit Hotel, Park City - Canyons Village, located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
The area's value solutions offer friendly, quality service and rates which are reasonable. You could make some inquiries at the Park City Collection by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and the Red Pine Condominiums by All Seasons Resort Lodging.
After a day of exploring, you can sleep in luxurious comfort at one of the several classy hotels that are within close reach. You can find the Fox Pointe at Redstone by Lespri Management and the Bear Hollow by Lespri Management, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Utah Olympic ParkIf you'd love to experience more than just Utah Olympic Park, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Visit Redstone to sit back and just be entertained by a quality movie.
- You'll enjoy finding souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Tanger Outlet Center.
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter is the place to go if you're eager to gain information on the habitats and flora and fauna of the area. Remember to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.
- Serious shoppers will want to head straight for Trout Bum 2, a well-known store which some people specifically visit the region for.
- Consider spending time at The Canyons, a local resort, where you'll have everything you need in one place.