Book a hotel near Vagator Beach, Vagator
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Vagator Beach
Vagator Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Vagator Beach has a special place in the minds of the locals. During your time here, you will run into lots of fellow adventurers who've also come to experience this marvelous icon.
Search for Vagator on the map and make your way there to see it.
You will be happy to know that there are plenty of hotels in the vicinity of Vagator Beach. With as many as 57 options within a radius of 2 miles (3 kilometers), finding the right one has never been easier! The Casa Vagator, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, is a great place to start. You may also like to look into the Casa Anjuna, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Spazio Leisure Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For visitors that like to save money, there are some budget hotels nearby. The Goan Clove Apartment Hotel and the Evershine Guest House can be found only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Treat yourself at the Living Room by Seasons Hotels. Seeing as it is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it is the one upmarket choice within walking distance.
Whether you're craving a delicious snack or just a place to take a break, Sai Tea Corner has you covered, and it's conveniently located a short distance away. Is your stomach still growling? Willy Restaurant is also close-at-hand and offers guests a more serious dining experience. Of course, there's no finer way to round out a long day of adventures than with a drink or two. BIG VAGATOR BEACH, also a short walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near Vagator BeachApart from Vagator Beach, you might like to stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Explore some of the history of the area with a trip to the important Chapora Fortress.
- Clear your mind and stop by Ozran Beach where you'll enjoy the soft crash of the waves.
- Take out a bit of time to admire Morgim Chapel. Remember to inquire for information on visiting if you'd like to go inside.
- Escape from the hustle and bustle and head to Morjim Beach where you can relish the ever-repeating rhythm of the waves.
- Escape all the noise and head to Anjuna Beach where you'll enjoy the seabirds.