Book a hotel near Vallejo Home, Sonoma
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Vallejo Home
Vallejo Home Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Vallejo Home is an excellent experience for anyone who wants to really understand the stories, people and events of this area's past.
It's in Sonoma. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento.
It's always good to have a selection to choose from when looking for a room, and with 15 possible accommodations less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Vallejo Home, you're almost guaranteed to find something nearby. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to rest your head at the MacArthur Place. A couple of others are The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort & Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you believe that traveling is actually more about appreciating new things than staying in swanky hotels, try the inexpensive solutions that are not too far away. Some such places are the Hollyhock Country House and the Sonoma Creek Inn.
It's hard to surpass the Gaige House + Ryokan, a Four Sisters Inn when it comes to sophisticated luxury in this area. You'll just need to drive 6 miles (10 kilometers) to reach it.
Only a few minutes away, The Girl & The Fig is an excellent place to order a coffee and a snack. Also close-at-hand is The Depot Hotel Restaurant Sonoma, where you can sit down and enjoy a greater selection of meals. After sunset, stroll down the road to AUTEUR Wines for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near Vallejo HomeHere's a sample of the area's other popular attractions:
- Lachryma Montis is an outstanding local attraction that's ideal for history fans.
- Depot Park Museum is a popular tourist site for tourists and locals alike. Remember to make it part of your to-do list.
- A charming experience full of gorgeous fragrance and inviting colors is exactly what awaits you at Cornerstone Gardens. Be sure to inquire about visiting hours before you head to this well-known private garden.
- Go to Sonoma Barracks, a renowned historic location, and see why it's cherished by those who live here.
- Sonoma City Hall will definitely be of interest to anyone eager to learn about local history. This civic building is well worth taking the time to admire.