Book a hotel near Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Van Gogh Museum
Van Gogh Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Van Gogh Museum is something to be seen by all travelers at least once in their lifetime. This well-liked location isn't something to miss out on!
You will find it in Amsterdam, the dynamic national capital.
You're certain to be pleased by the wide variety of accommodations located around Van Gogh Museum. Within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), there are as many as 120 possibilities. The Conservatorium Hotel, Group Apartment Museum Square and Hotel Seven One Seven are several of your choices.
You will find a great variety of accommodation solutions nearby that provide all the amenities you'll need at a reasonable price. The Amsterdam Wiechmann Hotel and the Hotel des Arts are two such solutions. They are 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Discerning visitors should take pleasure in the tasteful furnishings at one of the various upmarket establishments nearby. You could stay at the Amsterdam Boutique Apartments, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Dylan Amsterdam, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling exhausted from your travels, get yourself a delicious caffeine break at Blushing Amsterdam, just a short walk away. A well-known dining establishment which is also close by is Le Tambourin. It's a superb choice if you're particularly hungry and would like something a little more extravagant. Sit back and take it easy as you enjoy a drink. House of Bols, the Cocktail & Genever Experience is only a few minutes away on foot, and the bartenders will be happy to serve you.
Other Things to Do Near Van Gogh MuseumAfter you're done at Van Gogh Museum, there are a range of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- Drop in for a leisurely drink and a bit of lighthearted conversation with friendly locals at House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience.
- Eager to find some green space to enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just worship the sun? Make your way over to Museum Square.
- If you're searching for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you can head to Diamond Museum Amsterdam.
- Every piece you see at a museum has an interesting story to tell. At Stedelijk Museum, you can browse the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and learn their stories.
- Prepared to put your credit card to use? The renowned Coster Diamonds is a must-see on a lot of travelers' shopping schedules.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Van Gogh Museum? Check out our Van Gogh Museum travel guide!