Book a hotel near Vander Veer Botanical Park, Davenport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Vander Veer Botanical Park
Vander Veer Botanical Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Find some serenity out in nature at Vander Veer Botanical Park.
It is situated in Quad Cities, which is an estimated 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines.
You'll have 2 hotel options to pick from nearby. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Vander Veer Botanical Park, the Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection and Radisson Quad City Plaza are certain to please time-constrained travelers.
Lay your head down at one of the low-cost solutions nearby. You can make inquiries at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Quad Cities and the Quality Inn And Suites.
Only a few minutes away, The Coffee Revolution is the ideal place to order a coffee and a snack. If you have a couple of extra hours and a big appetite, you can also indulge in the delicious fare at Domino's Pizza. Travelers who are in need of a nightcap can pop into Rookies Sports Bar, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Vander Veer Botanical ParkOn top of Vander Veer Botanical Park, here is a list of additional things in the area that you're going to want to do:
- St. Ambrose University is not merely an institution of higher learning, but it is also respected as a beacon of hope for the area's locals.
- See what on-campus lifestyle is like in a different city when you visit Palmer College of Chiropractic. Ensure you plan to come on one of the days when tours are conducted.
- Are you interested in a science buff? If you are, you should head over to Genesis Medical Center West and seeing if you can have a look around.
- If you are interested in the medical sciences, it is worthwhile taking a tour of Genesis Medical Center East.
- Take a tour of B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion, and try to imagine life long ago.