Book a hotel near Vasco da Gama Aquarium, Lisbon District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Vasco da Gama Aquarium
Vasco da Gama Aquarium Hotel & Travel Guide
It's easy to forget that people aren't the only species here on Earth. You'll understand just a little bit more about the animal kingdom after visiting Vasco da Gama Aquarium.
If you're hoping to visit, make your way to Lisbon District, the national capital. This major city receives vast numbers of intrepid travelers all year round.
The 5 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Vasco da Gama Aquarium are ideal for travelers who are a bit strapped for time. The Solplay Apartment Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Lisbon - Alfragide are great choices, found 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Every adventurer enjoys a good deal, and thankfully you won't have to go far to find one. There is a handful of perfectly priced hotels a quick drive away. The Portugal Ways Bairro Alto Apartments and the Casa de Vale Mourelos are two of the more reputable establishments.
Conveniently located a short walk away, BAR AQUARIO is one of the area's favorite places to take five and recharge. Otherwise, you can sample lunch or dinner at Jaime & Gomes, Lda, which is also close by. When darkness falls, you can make your way down the road to Cafe dos Putos for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Vasco da Gama AquariumAfter finishing up at Vasco da Gama Aquarium, there are a variety of other activities that'll keep you inspired:
- Find out about some of the people and events that have helped make the area what it is by visiting Combatentes do Ultramar Monument, a monument treasured by the local people.
- If you happen to get diverted from your route, just look out for Belem Tower, a conspicuous attraction in the vicinity.
- Once you're done visiting the more famous museums, take a look at what's being exhibited at Museum of Design.
- Jam-packed with fascinating collections and exhibits about nautical history, Maritime Museum is an outing that both young and old will love.
- Study the textures, shapes and colors of the works of art exhibited at Berardo Collection Museum.
Why not get on the metro to visit Vasco da Gama Aquarium? The nearest station, Alges, is only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.