Book a hotel near Venetian Ghetto, Cannaregio
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Venetian Ghetto
Venetian Ghetto Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your experience at Venetian Ghetto.
It is just one of the many activities to see and do in the wonderful city of Venice.
Why not spare yourself a bit of trouble and stay nearby? You'll find no less than 200 accommodation options within easy walking distance. The Ca' Sagredo, Ca' d'Oro Apartment/Ca' salute Apartment and Hotel Palazzo Abadessa offer a wide variety of choices.
You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get a suitable room. The area's various budget hotels will provide you with all the facilities you need. A couple of recommended places are the Ca' Lucatello TownHouse and the Ca Maria Adele, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Many of life's comforts and conveniences will be waiting to be enjoyed during your stay at one of the upmarket establishments here. You may want to stay at the Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Bauer Il Palazzo, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If sampling some freshly baked pastries and a sip of steaming hot coffee sound like the ideal accompaniment to an adventurous day, head for Ristorante Upupa (Campo de Ghetto Novo, 2888, Cannaregio, Venezia). Continue your adventure passed the setting sun with some drinks at Profondo Rosso (Fondamenta dei Ormesini, 2839, Venezia).
Other Things to Do Near Venetian GhettoYou'll be able to explore a host of other attractions after seeing Venetian Ghetto:
- Appreciate the color of the current portfolio exhibited at Ikona Gallery.
- Guglie Bridge is not only significant to the locals, but also to the tourists who stop by to admire the architecture.
- If you are hoping to find a sanctuary to peacefully think about the religious side of life, make your way to Parrocchia di S. Ludovico.
- Looking for a slower pace? Make arrangements to spend some time at Sant Alvise, a house of worship.
- Without question, there is something about Idtituto Veneto di Scienze Lettere ed Arti that inspires those who visit to think outside the box. Find out about tours to see this intellectual hub for yourself.
To reach Venetian Ghetto, you should try catching a train. The nearest station, Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.