Book a hotel near Venice Convention Center, Venice
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Venice Convention Center
Venice Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Patrons will be impressed by the standards of the facilities at Venice Convention Center, and not just the variety of events to choose from.
It is in Venice, a buzzing city which offers travelers a wide range of awesome things to see and do.
With 20 accommodation options within an easy walk of Venice Convention Center, even the most discerning travelers are sure to find something up to their standards. When you're ready to begin your search, look into rooms available at the Hotel Excelsior Venice, Le Ville del Lido and Albergo Quattro Fontane - Residenza d'Epoca.
One of the principle expenses of travel is the price of accommodation. Make your trip last a little longer by checking out the selection budget accommodations close by. The Oasis Lagoon & Residence, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Cristallo, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, are two places that you can start off with.
Following a fun-filled day of seeing the sights, you can turn in at one of the luxurious hotels not far away. The Villa Laguna is one of the top places, and it's just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. Alternatively, book a room at the Hotel Biasutti, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Within an easy walk of Venice Convention Center, Al Leone D'Oro is a fantastic place to take in the area's cafe culture. You'll find more substantial dining possibilities also close by at Ristorante Tropicana & La Terrazza. Discover a different side of the area and sip on some wine at Chiosco ambulante da Angelo e Paola, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Venice Convention CenterIf you'd love to explore more than just Venice Convention Center, get a taste of what else the area has:
- Enter into another time and place at Palazzo della Mostra del Cinema, where you're always certain to find something that amuses you.
- Head to Santa Maria Elisabetta Waterbus, where you can board your ferry and begin your adventure.
- More often than not, cemeteries are a lot more than just a final resting place. Antico Cimitero Israelitico is among those cemeteries that can bring to light fascinating stories of the past.
- Kick around a ball with the family and explore the greenery at Parco delle Rimembranze. You can even bring a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- If you are seeking somewhere to quietly ponder the more spiritual aspects of our existence, go to San Nicolo al Lido.