Gain a deeper respect for the worshippers and their world view when you go to Venkateshvara Temple.
It's located in Tirupati, so if you're coming from New Delhi, the country's capital, you'll have an adventure of 1,050 mile (1,690 kilometer) ahead of you.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to book somewhere to stay close to Venkateshvara Temple. You can choose from 20 hotels within an easy commute. The Hotel Bliss and Ramee Guestline Hotel TIRUPATI ought to give you at least some of the amenities you desire.
After a lively day, rest your weary head at an upscale hotel that is just a quick drive away. The Minerva Grand and Keys Hotel Vihas are ideal.
Keep the energy levels topped up with some tasty snacks, refreshing beverages or a hit of coffee at Jaya Sowmya Fast Foods (Beside Ahobila Math, Tirupati). For fare that's more filling, be sure to take your appetite to Hotel (Tirumala, Tirupati).
Other Things to Do Near Venkateshvara Temple
After you've been to Venkateshvara Temple, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the region:
- Lose yourself in therapeutic noise of running water at Sitamma Theertham.
- Sri Bedi Anjaneyaswami Temple is an important local temple where you can reflect on life and spirituality.
- Rock Garden takes attention away from the usual flowers and trees, and instead focuses primarily on a range of different rocks and stones.
- Protected to let nature flourish, Deer Park is a nice place to admire the birds.
- Connect with nature by going to the renowned Sri Venkateswara National Park, an outstanding destination for visitors seeking some time outdoors.