The outdoor heated pool and hot tubs are open!
STUDIO VALLEY VIEWS
Studio suite with a valley view in the Appalachian hotel featuring 1 king size bed, a living room area with a full-size pullout sofa and a fireplace (gas or electric), kitchenette with stove-top with 2 burners, mini-fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, 2-person dining table and bathroom with standard tub/shower combo.
Underground parking with 1 parking pass. Additional cars can park across the street at the Mountain Creek lot when available. We don’t have a 2nd parking pass to hand out.
Large outdoor heated pool
Hot Tubs (2)
Café / Bar
Con Operated Laundry Machines
The Mountain Creek Ski Resort is a 4-season resort that offers Alpine Skiing, Snow Boarding, Mountain Biking, Zip-Lining, restaurants, and a Water Park - all on site as well as a tree top experience down the road.
Vernon Township is in Sussex County New Jersey, USA. It is located about 1 hour from New York City and was established on April 8, 1793. Iron mining was prevalent during the mid-to-late 19th century. Mines such as Canister Mine, Williams Mine, and the Pochuck Mine created industry which spawned local businesses and brought rail travel to the town.
Today Vernon and the immediate area is an outdoor lover’s paradise. Here you will find a landscape consisting of residential and resort communities, farmland, apple orchards, pumpkin patches, bird watching, barns, horse farms and stables, lakes, fishing, and just so much natural beauty. The famous Appalachian Trail (AT) even runs through it! You will be amazed on what you will find only 1 hour outside of New York City.
Nearby attractions include the Appalachian Trail, Warwick Drive-in Movie Theater, Warwick’s historic Main Street, Antiquing, Horseback Riding, Restaurants, Wineries, Music venues like the “Blue Arrow Farm” and “Penning Farms”, Craft Beer Breweries, 9 golf courses, and "Lego Land NY" in 2021-2022 plus so much more!
We use a digital lock and change codes between guests automatically using the last 4 digits of your cell phone and start and end times
We have contactless check in
We are not a part of the hotel program so no need to go to the front desk
Due to new cleaning procedures, we cannot offer a late check-out. However, if no guest is departing on the day you arrive, we can most likely offer an early arrival!
We accept responsible guests who are 21 and over. If you are a group of friends, you must able 21 or older. No exceptions!
We welcome all races, religions, LGBT+ and everyone else, however, since we don't stay on the property, we don't host a group of guests under the age of 21
We rent to responsible families and a group of responsible adults who are ALL 21 years of age or older. Any group of individuals will need to list each guest and their ages. We have the right to ask for a driver’s license at any time.
GUESTS WHO MAY NOT FIND THIS RENTAL SUIATABLE
If your intention is to rent this condo to party and/or have more than the allowed # of guests in this condo at any given time, you are not a good fit and will not be allowed to book this condo. If you’re a parent looking to book a stay for your kids in high school, college, etc., then please book elsewhere
HOUSE RULES AND POLICIES
• No smoking of any kind including cigarettes, cigars, e-cigs, and “pot” inside the condo
• No illegal drugs in the condo or on the community grounds
• No pets of any kind are allowed in the condo or on the community grounds
• No events or large gatherings in the condo or on the community grounds
• Guest who is executing the booking must be at least 21 years old. If you are a group of friends, then all guests must be 24-year-old or older. We have the right to ask for a copy of each person's driver's license.
• No food or drink other than water is allowed in the bedrooms
• No locals can book a stay unless they communicate with us before a booking is executed
• No more than 4 guests can be in the condo or on the community grounds
• Guest understands this is a self-check in rental and guest agrees they are willing and able to follow the self-check in procedures that will be provided to them before the arrival date.
• The rental nor the community can be used as a house of worship
• No candles can be lite inside the condo or community
• The bed and bed frames cannot be moved
• The furniture cannot be moved except for a chair
• No extra mattresses can be brought into nor used inside the rental