Visiting Veterans Park is bound to be a fascinating experience.
It is just one of many attractions that makes the city of Fort Myers so renowned.
You have 2 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lehigh and Lehigh Resort Club are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Veterans Park.
Other Things to Do Near Veterans Park
On top of Veterans Park, here is a list of some more things in the area you're going to want to check out:
- Head to Lehigh Acres Welcome Center to see the information displays. Grab some useful maps and brochures that may help you make the most of your adventures in the area.
- Sharpen your swing and aim to take a stroke or two off your game at Mirror Lake Golf Course.
- Learn about what it is that makes the nature and wildlife at Jim Fleming Ecological Park so important.
- Take a break to savor some of nature's bird species and wildlife at Harmes Marsh Preserve.
- Whether you're a golf lover or simply starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a round at Westminster Golf Club.