Pet owners shouldn't miss Vicksburg, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Vicksburg National Military Park and Martha Vick House. Choose from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Vicksburg and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Vicksburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Catfish Row Children's Art Park and Linden Plantation Gardens.
- Other things to see include Vicksburg Convention Center, Old Warren County Court House Museum, and Biedenharn Coca-Cola Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Animal Medical Clinic, Woodland Animal Clinic, or Petsense Vicksburg.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Vicksburg
- Best Western Vicksburg
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Candlewood Suites Vicksburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Vicksburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Vicksburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.