Book a Hotel Near Victoria Gardens, Rancho Cucamonga
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Victoria Gardens
Victoria Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Victoria Gardens is always an interesting experience.
To find it, make your way about 380 miles (612 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you get to Rancho Cucamonga.
Reserving a room close by shouldn't be too hard, with 2 options to choose from. The Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga and Comfort Inn Fontana are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Victoria Gardens.
The surrounding area's budget solutions will provide you with all the comfort you could need at a price you won't believe. You'll be able to find the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Ontario Airport and the Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center a short distance away.
Traveling can be an exhausting business, and it's almost impossible without at least one coffee per day. When you start craving that caffeine hit, head to Teavana (12478 North Mainstreet #3320, Rancho Cucamonga.) For a fulfilling meal that will truly quell your hunger, try Yard House (12473 South Mainstreet, Rancho Cucamonga), which is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Victoria GardensWhen you're finished with Victoria Gardens, you won't be at a loss for things to do with all of the additional possibilities in the region:
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to make a beeline for Barbara's Victorian Tea House, an iconic store that people visit the region for.
- If you're looking to splurge, or perhaps just grab what you need, you'll experience some fine retail therapy at Ontario Mills Shopping Mall.
- Richard Petty Driving Experience is the place to be when a race is on. Be amazed by the impressive speed of the cars as they navigate the course.
- For a deeper insight into the character of this destination, go on a visitors' tour of the campus and significant buildings of Chaffey College.
- Everybody is guaranteed to have an action-packed day filled with games and rides at Scandia Amusement Park, an amazing local theme park.