- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Government Street
- 1 min walk
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- 1 min walk
- Miniature World
- 2 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Victoria, The Magnolia Hotel and Spa is in the city center. Travelers looking for local activities can try Victoria Harbour and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Royal BC Museum. Victoria Bug Zoo and Crystal Pool and Fitness Centre are also worth visiting.
- Government Street - 1 min walk
- Victoria Bug Zoo - 1 min walk
- Miniature World - 2 min walk
- Victoria Conference Centre - 4 min walk
- Victoria Royal Theatre - 5 min walk
- Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) - 26 min drive
- The Courtney Room – Brasserie with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Magnolia Hotel and Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink