They over charged us over $100 which are not included in the accidental fees and they took over a week to settle it
- Tysons Corner Center
- 3 min drive
- Reston Town Center
- 10 min drive
- George Mason University
- 16 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vienna, Sheraton Tysons Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Tysons Corner Center and Reston Town Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Capital One Arena, or consider a night out at Eagle Bank Arena.
- Tysons Corner Center - 3 min drive
- Reston Town Center - 10 min drive
- George Mason University - 16 min drive
- Georgetown University - 18 min drive
- American University - 23 min drive
- Greensboro Station - 17 min walk
- Rockville Station - 20 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 18 min drive
- THE MARKETPLACE – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Sheraton Tysons Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It's getting better again
We've stayed at this Sheraton Hotel a dozen times over the past decade. Now that Marriott has taken over, there are some improvements we could see, and we expect more will come: the Marketplace café has an expanded menu, and the parking garage and lot are being fixed up. The rooms are spacious and handsome, but sparse. For instance, there were no paper or pen to take messages, no hotel services directory, etc. The folks at the front desk were great. Friendly and helpful staffs for all shifts. We needed a small refrigerator for our room, and it was delivered in a jiffy. Housekeeping was terrific too--really spotless rooms and hallways. Overall, the hotel could use a refresher, and it looks like that's what's happening now. We're looking forward to our next visit.