The location of the property is excellent. Nestled in a mountain, the view from there is spectacular, the breeze coming in through the windows is wonderful and refreshing. The community is very calm and feels safe. It is extremely close to spectacular beaches, restaurants that are still open after Hurricane Maria. However, it is imperative that several things happen for this space to gain five stars.
1. Everything was dirty. The tables covered in dust, the shower area had cockroaches, dust, cobwebs just like the walls.
All that can be arranged by hiring someone who every time you rent the apartment, do a good cleaning.
2. The kitchen cabinets and drawers had traces of cockroach poop. It is necessary to clean them thoroughly inside and to wash all the utensils found there.
3. There is no wifi, no cable or dish, there is a very small dvd player but it has no cable to connect to the tv. So the use of the tv is none. It would make the property even more attractive if they provide wifi and the cable for the use of the dvd through the tv.
4. There are no pots or ladles. They should buy a set of pots whose surfaces do not allow the food to stick.
5. They should put curtains on the doors of rooms that do not let sunlight. Once dawn, the sun hits the face and does not allow the dream from then on.
Finally, even though it seems that I do not recommend the place for everything mentioned, I think that if they resolve everything I have criticized but with the intention of improving, the place is excellent and well worth giving love to make it even better . I must say that the person in charge, Irene, is charming and very willing.