Book a Hotel Near Village Gondola, Mammoth Lakes
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Village Gondola Ski Lift
Village Gondola Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way to Village Gondola?
It awaits you in Mammoth Lakes, which is 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're hoping to find a room right where the action is, you'll have a range of options to choose from. There are as many as 58 accommodations within the vicinity of Village Gondola. The 1849 Condos - Mammoth Lakes by RedAwning and the Snowcreek Resort are two choices that are only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. You might also like to consider the Meadow Ridge Condos by Mammoth Slopes Lodging, located just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
You will receive a warm greeting as well as a moderate rate when you stay at one of the low-cost hotels that are available here. For instance, the Innsbruck Lodge is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, while the Quality Inn Mammoth Lakes is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer).
With several high-end establishments in the surrounding area, you can stay a night or two in supreme comfort within close quarters of your destination. An easy choice is The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth, 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, or the Obsidian Residence Club, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Cafe ambience and culture varies widely from place to place. Order your favorite hot beverage from Starbucks, just a quick walk from Village Gondola, and take in the little differences! You can also ask for a table near the window at Gomez's Mexican Restaurant. It's close by and renowned for keeping patrons satisfied with tasty fare. A smile will come to your face as you chat about the day as you drink an a glass of your favorite drop at Side Door, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Village GondolaYou can maximize your precious vacation time by stopping by the area's other attractions after you're finished with Village Gondola:
- Geologically formed over thousands of years, the striking natural beauty of Obsidian Dome makes for an amazing excursion.
- It's easy to see why the shores of beautiful Crowley Lake are a popular place to relax.
- If you love sports and would like to play, visit Sierra Star Golf Course.
- You should head to Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center to see the information displays. Pick up some useful maps and brochures that'll help you to better enjoy your stay.
- Show off your stance, posture and swing at Snowcreek Golf Course.