Find & compare casino resorts in Visalia, CA from $80
Top Visalia Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Visalia, a family-friendly city known for its natural parks and restaurants, as well as attractions like Visalia Convention Center and Visalia City Hall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Visalia and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Visalia with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mooney Grove Park.
- Other things to see include Visalia Adventure Park, Visalia Country Club, and Visalia Fox Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Ultimate Aquarium, Heiskell's Feed Depot, or Exotic Reptiles.
- For vet care, Mill Creek Veterinary Services, Lone Oak Large Animal Vet Services, and Animal Health International Inc are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Visalia
- Lamp Liter Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and pool.
- Motel 6 Visalia, CA
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Best Western Visalia Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Visalia
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Visalia.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.