Discover just a few of nature's incredible creations when you visit Waiʻalae Beach Park.
Navigate your way to Kahala to discover it. You'll find this destination about 5 miles (8 kilometers) from the state capital of Honolulu.
The Kahala Hotel & Resort is located just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) from Waiʻalae Beach Park, and that makes it a convenient place to book a room while you're here.
It shouldn't take long to realize the value of the surrounding area's cheaper solutions. Why not consider the Marina Tower Waikiki and the Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel?
Do you have sophisticated tastes? If so, you can find a small collection of high-end hotels conveniently located a quick drive away. Look into the Halekulani and Aston Waikiki Beach Tower.
Isn't that your stomach grumbling? Head over to waialae country club (Pueo Street, Honolulu) and make up with your stomach. When dinner's done, if it's time for a drink, head to The Veranda (5000 Kahala Avenue, Honolulu).
Other Things to Do Near Waiʻalae Beach Park
Whether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or explore the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Waiʻalae Beach Park:
- Don't forget to bring the towels when you're going to Aloha Beach Services. It's sure to be a fun-filled day in the sun.
- Kahala Mall is a leading retail center, featuring an impressive selection of stores and eating options.
- Prearrange a guided tour of Kapiolani Community College and look on as the enthusiastic students and dedicated professors run around this spirited institution.
- You should consider spending a morning or afternoon at a popular local landmark, Kapi'olani Community College Farmers' Market. Have fun as you browse the charming stalls displaying handmade goods.
- Admire the beauty of the natural sensation that is Diamond Head.