Book a hotel near Wake Forest Renaissance Centre, Wake Forest
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wake Forest Renaissance Centre
Wake Forest Renaissance Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Wake Forest Renaissance Centre and looking for somewhere to stay?
To see it for yourself, pack your bags and head over to Raleigh, the lively state capital.
You won’t be left in the cold when looking for some accommodation near Wake Forest Renaissance Centre. Choose from 5 hotels within easy commuting distance. The Candlewood Suites WAKE FOREST RALEIGH AREA and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh-Wakefield should give you some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Are you sick of paying copious amounts of money for hotel rooms? Head to the Sleep Inn Wake Forest, a budget-friendly solution that's located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can keep the energy levels topped up with some tempting bites to eat, refreshing drinks or a hit of coffee at Back Alley Coffee Roasters (314 Brooks Street, Wake Forest). When you start thinking about dinner options, make a booking at 419 South Brooks Street, Wake Forest (419 South Brooks Street, Wake Forest), a mere 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wake Forest Renaissance CentreHere are some of the wider region's other things to do:
- If you're in the mood for a bit of shopping, Wake Forest Farmers Market is a great place to spend an hour or two.
- Some time spent at Wake Forest Historical Museum is a wonderful way to educate yourself away from the crowded tourist sites.
- Satisfy your need for nature at E. Carroll Joyner Park. Bring along some snacks, and spend the day admiring the natural landscape.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a round at TPC Wakefield Plantation.
- Get up close and interact with the friendly animal locals at Hill Ridge Farms.