Book a hotel near War of 1861 Memorial, Gardiner
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near War of 1861 Memorial
War of 1861 Memorial Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to War of 1861 Memorial is the perfect experience for those who want to really understand the events that shaped this region.
Maine is where you'll find it.
Planning to stay not far from War of 1861 Memorial? You will find 3 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. See which one looks best out of the Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center and Senator Inn & Spa.
With all of the excitement of traveling to new places, it's sometimes easy to neglect eating. A short stroll away, Gardiner Food Co-op & Cafe is a great place to get a little bit of sustenance. Another nearby option is Canton Village, which offers a more comprehensive menu. Visitors who are looking for a beer or vino ought to swing by The Bench, another brief walk down the street.
Other Things to Do Near War of 1861 MemorialAfter War of 1861 Memorial, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Take a few moments by yourself for some reflection while you show your respect at Military Memorial.
- Take a few hours by yourself for some contemplation while you pay your respects at Edwin Arlington Memorial.
- Be entertained by the talented actors who give it their all at Johnson Hall and admire all the hard work which goes into a production.
- Wander around and enjoy the exhibition pieces at Monkitree.
- Lose yourself in therapeutic noise of rushing water at Cobbossee Stream.