- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington, AC Hotel by Marriott Washington DC Downtown is in the city center and near a metro station. Kennedy Center and National Museum of American History are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Washington Union Station - 4 min drive
- Farragut North Station - 6 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 9 min drive
- AC 19th Street Lounge – Cocktail bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- AC Store – Serves lunch and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- AC Kitchen – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
AC Hotel by Marriott Washington DC Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was amazing! Kamal Ferguson gave us the best customer service I have ever experienced from any of my previous stays at other hotels. He is a class of all the rest when it comes to exemplifying excellent customer service and appreciation. When visiting DC you must stay at The AC by Marriott.