- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington, Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC is in the city center and near the airport. White House and Washington Monument are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and L'Enfant Plaza. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Farragut West Station is just steps away and Farragut North Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Farragut West Station - 1 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 4 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8 min drive
- Cafe Soleil – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Club Quarters Hotel in Washington DC
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
Nice little hotel
Nice quaint hotel in great location. Prices are reasonable for DC. But there are some great 4 and 5 start hotels in DC. This one is not bad but not in that caliber...so 3 stars. I enjoy staying here though. Front desk can be more pleasant.