- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- White House
- 9 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 14 min walk
- International Spy Museum
- 16 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Hamilton Hotel Washington DC is in an area with good shopping. White House and Washington Monument are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and L'Enfant Plaza. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- White House - 9 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 14 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 16 min walk
- National Museum of American History - 17 min walk
- Capital One Arena - 18 min walk
- McPherson Sq. Station - 2 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 13 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 15 min drive
- Via Sophia – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Society – Open on select days.
- Starbucks – Open daily.
- Via Sophia – Open daily.
About this property
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort