- White House
- 7 min walk
- Ford's Theater
- 11 min walk
- International Spy Museum
- 14 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown is in an area with great shopping. National Museum of American History and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington Monument. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: McPherson Sq. Station is just steps away and Center Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- White House - 7 min walk
- Ford's Theater - 11 min walk
- National Museum of American History - 14 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 14 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 16 min walk
- McPherson Sq. Station - 1 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 3 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 14 min drive
- Grist Mill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort