- Anderson House Museum
- 1 min walk
- Phillips Collection
- 1 min walk
- Dupont Circle
- 5 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. is in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, an area with good shopping. White House and Lincoln Memorial are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Dupont Circle Station is just steps away and Farragut North Station is 13 minutes by foot.
- Anderson House Museum - 1 min walk
- Phillips Collection - 1 min walk
- Dupont Circle - 5 min walk
- George Washington University - 16 min walk
- White House - 2 min drive
- Dupont Circle Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 18 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 21 min drive
- The Sally – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- The Market – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I loved the decor. Rooms were spacious/ love the location and the staff was super friendly.