- Disliked: Staff & service
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- International Spy Museum
- 11 min walk
- Capital One Arena
- 13 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington, The Henley Park Hotel is in the business district. White House and Washington Monument are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
4.9/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (926 reviews)
- Safe (671 reviews)
- Convenient (398 reviews)
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 8 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 11 min walk
- Capital One Arena - 13 min walk
- White House - 17 min walk
- National Museum of Natural History - 18 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 10 min drive
- 7th St. Convention Center Station - 8 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 16 min drive
- The Tavern – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Blue Bar – Bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
The Henley Park Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort