- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
- Smithsonian's National Zoo
- 12 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 4 min drive
- Washington National Cathedral
- 5 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The LINE Hotel DC is located in Washington's Adams Morgan neighborhood. Kennedy Center and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington National Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park.
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - 12 min walk
- White House - 4 min drive
- George Washington University - 4 min drive
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Washington National Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Woodley Park-Zoo Station - 13 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 22 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 26 min drive
- A Rake's Progress – Restaurant with a bar. Open on select days.
- Brothers and sisters – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Spoken English – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Cup We All Race 4 – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The LINE Hotel DC
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice place. Love that the windows open. We stayed 4 nights. Polite staff. A bit tight on space for your stuff: only 2 small drawers for clothes, 2 small closets, neither could accommodate our luggage Overall, we rented a king single and it appears designed to accommodate a one night Single guest. Restaurants & bars are great weekdays; untenable on weekends - crowded with trendies, they’re a hot spot.