- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- White House
- 10 min walk
- George Washington University
- 15 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 2 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington, The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection is in the city center and near a metro station. National Museum of American History and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Farragut North Station is just steps away and Farragut West Station is 4 minutes by foot.
- White House - 10 min walk
- George Washington University - 15 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 2 min drive
- International Spy Museum - 2 min drive
- National Museum of American History - 2 min drive
- Farragut North Station - 1 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 17 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 20 min drive
- Edgar Bar & Kitchen – Brasserie with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Love you guys! The Mayflower is my home away from home.