- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- George Washington University Hospital
- 4 min walk
- George Washington University
- 10 min walk
- Kennedy Center
- 15 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington's Foggy Bottom neighborhood, The Melrose Georgetown Hotel is near a metro station. White House and Lincoln Memorial are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and L'Enfant Plaza. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location for the nightlife. It's also convenient to public transportation: Foggy Bottom Station is 6 minutes by foot and Farragut North Station is 14 minutes.
- George Washington University Hospital - 4 min walk
- George Washington University - 10 min walk
- Kennedy Center - 15 min walk
- Georgetown Waterfront Park - 15 min walk
- Dupont Circle - 19 min walk
- Foggy Bottom Station - 6 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 19 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 16 min drive
- The Lounge – Serves light fare.
- Jardenea Restaurant – Serves dinner.
About this property
The Melrose Georgetown Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Room still had garbage from previous person who stayed there.