- White House
- 5 min walk
- Ford's Theater
- 9 min walk
- National Museum of American History
- 10 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the historical district and near a metro station, W Washington D.C. is in an area with good shopping. National Museum of American History and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington Monument. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park.
- White House - 5 min walk
- Ford's Theater - 9 min walk
- National Museum of African American History and Culture - 10 min walk
- National Museum of American History - 10 min walk
- Washington Monument - 10 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 3 min drive
- McPherson Sq. Station - 7 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 7 min drive
- POV – Rooftop bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Cherry – Restaurant. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Corner Office – Gastropub. Serves light fare daily.
- Living Room – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
W Washington D.C.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities