- National Theatre
- 2 min walk
- Warner Theatre
- 4 min walk
- White House
- 7 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Willard InterContinental Washington is in an area with great shopping. National Museum of American History and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington Monument. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park.
- National Theatre - 2 min walk
- Warner Theatre - 4 min walk
- White House - 7 min walk
- National Museum of African American History and Culture - 8 min walk
- National Museum of American History - 8 min walk
- Federal Triangle Station - 8 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 10 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 14 min drive
- Cafe du Parc – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Round Robin Scotch Bar – Bar. Open on select days.