Learn more about the local religion and its practitioners by stopping at Wat Chedi Jet Thaew.
Si Satchanalai is the place to see it. To get there, you will need to travel 95 miles (153 kilometers) from Chiang Mai Province, which is a marvelous city in its own right.
Though there are no accommodation options near Wat Chedi Jet Thaew, you will be able to hunt some down that are a manageable drive away. Popular places include the Sukhothai Heritage Resort, 14 miles (23 kilometers) away, the Amarin Lagoon Hotel, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, and The Legendha Sukhothai, 30 miles (48 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wat Chedi Jet Thaew
You've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Wat Chedi Jet Thaew won't be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Any budding historians will enjoy a few hours at Si Satchanalai Historical Park.
- Wat Chang Lom is the ideal place to visit if you're craving a little spiritual enlightenment.
- Admiring the architecture of Wat Luk Muang and learning all about the landmark's fascinating history is always a worthwhile excursion.
- Wat Nang Phaya is one of the best places to visit if you're feeling the need for spiritual enlightenment.
- Admiring the architecture of Wat Khao Phanom Phloeng and learning all about the landmark's significant history is always worthwhile.