Book a hotel near Wat Traphang Tong, Sukhothai
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wat Traphang Tong
Wat Trapang Tong Lang Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about visiting Wat Trapang Tong Lang on your next vacation?
You'll find it in Mueang Kao, which is 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the prominent city of Chiang Mai Province.
If you want to be near Wat Trapang Tong Lang, pick a room at one of 13 possible accommdations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Lots of tourists have had good experiences at The Legendha Sukhothai, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, the Le Charme Sukhothai Resort, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Baan Khun Ya Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The more you save, the longer you can stay for! There are some excellent bargains on hotels close by. The Dorm of Happiness by Tharaburi Resort and the Sukhothai City Resort can be found just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're hoping to spoil yourself during your getaway, you'll need to look up the Sukhothai Treasure Resort & Spa. Located 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the only upmarket answer in the area.
There's nothing better than wandering around somewhere new to develop your appetite. After spending some time at Wat Trapang Tong Lang, replenish your energy levels just a short walk away, at The History Cafe'&Guesthouse. Also close-at-hand is ร้านอาหารจันทร์ทอง, a great establishment that offers a selection of mouth-watering meals. And if the setting sun brings about a sudden thirst, stop by เดอะไรสรีสอร์ท for an icy beer or relaxing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Wat Trapang Tong LangIn addition to Wat Trapang Tong Lang, here's a list of addtional things in the region you may want to do:
- Remember to go on a guided tour of Ramkhamhaeng National Museum. Taking time to explore this fascinating place will give you a window into other cultures and civilizations.
- For travelers eager to learn more about the area's history, visit King Ramkhamhaeng Monument.
- Wat Ma Ha That is an important local temple where you can ponder life and spirituality.
- Soak up the sunshine and do some exercise at Sukhothai Historical Park, among the region's leading parks.
- If you'd like to reconnect with your spiritual self, make your way to San Ta Pha Daeng, where it may be possible to join other worshipers praying for health, happiness and good luck.