Book a hotel near Waterfront, Downtown Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Waterfront
Waterfront Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly have an enjoyable experience at Waterfront.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many worldly wanderers head to the marvelous city of Monterey each year.
You won't have any issue finding the ideal accommodation in which to decompress after a busy day. There are about 20 candidates just a stone's throw from Waterfront. Once you're ready to start the hunt, look into vacancies at the Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay, Monterey Marriott and Hotel Pacific.
You will discover a great range of accommodation solutions nearby that provide all the features you'll need at a price you can't argue with. Two popular places include the Merritt House Inn, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Cannery Row Inn, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
There are a couple high-end hotels within close reach, a helpful piece of information for travelers that crave something special. A convenient answer is the Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or you can try the Hotel 1110 - Adults Only, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You'll find it a challenge to turn down the range of enticing baked goods at Old Monterey Cafe (489 Alvarado Street, Monterey). Need more than a quick bite? Find a table, look over the menu and pick from a broad range of meals at Restaurant 1833 (500 Hartnell Street, Monterey).
Other Things to Do Near WaterfrontYou can stop by a wide range of other attractions after your trip to Waterfront:
- Visually devour the fine art at Monterey Museum of Art, a prominent art museum which should be featured on your list of cultural things to see and do.
- Both locals and tourists enjoy tours of Larkin House, a memorable historic residence.
- Take time to picture what it might have been like to live in the area many years ago as you visit Colton Hall Museum, a historic local building.
- The corridors of Cooper-Molera Adobe possess some fascinating historic tales. Find out more about this historically important structure by booking a tour.
- Buy tickets to a play at Golden State Theatre and watch the plot take some surprising twists and turns.