Book a hotel near West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds, Lewisburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds
West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about stopping into West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds?
To get there, go approximately 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Charleston, to Lewisburg.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Motel 6 Lewisburg WV before you head out to explore West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds. Seeing as it's only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
For tourists that want low prices, consider reserving a room at one of the inexpensive accommodations available. Some options include the Quality Inn Lewisburg and the Super 8 Lewisburg WV.
After calling time out on exploring, follow those in the know to Pizza Hut (2903 Seneca Trail, Ronceverte), one of the more popular places to feast on a tantalizing bite to eat. Want something stronger? A good suggestion is to head to Lottery Lounge (182 Seneca Trail, Lewisburg) to sample a beer, wine or more.
Other Things to Do Near West Virginia State Fair FairgroundsOnce you're finished at West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds, be sure not to neglect the area's other sights:
- Spend time at Old Stone Presbyterian Church and get acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of this place.
- See a play and give yourself over to a more imaginative world at Greenbrier Valley Theatre.
- Have a look at the interesting exhibits featured at North House Museum.
- Allow yourself to surrender to the music and the movements of the skilled dancers at Trillium Performing Arts Collective.
- Golf is a nice way to relax and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a try, tee off at Lewisburg Elks Country Club.